Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My First Post

Hello all! So this is my first blog post. I was inpsired to start my own blog by a couple of ladies in my MOPS group! So here it is! My girls are both napping (or at least they are tucked quietly up in their beds) so I thought I'd take a few minutes to get started on this new project!

I'm not sure what all my blog will be, it will kind of have to evolve as I learn what to do! But I'm looking forward to the challenge!

1 comment:

Corie said...

Hi, Mindy! The site looks good! Keep it up. :) I think you'll have fun with it the more you get into it!

by the way, I tried to link to Dawn's site from the MOPS link and it registered as an error-- I don't if that was a problem on my end or on the link's end, but I thought I'd let you know in case it was something you'd be able to fix. :)