Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family



We spent this afternoon admiring God's beautiful fall day. It was absolutely gorgeous! We packed the kids in the car and headed for a local park - B* had never been to this particular park so that made it extra fun. We also thought we'd try to get a few family photos (possibly for the Christmas card) while we were there. We've never done them this early - but it seemed like a good idea.

So this is the best shot that we got. The girls are both looking at the camera - even though little J* isn't looking. Bummer. But I still think it is really cute!




We had a really nice time. I wish we'd gotten a few more family pictures, but you do what you can! Maybe next year the kids will be a little more willing - but right now you take what you can get!

1 comment:

Corie said...

beautiful! You'll have to let me know what park it is and maybe we'll go too. I love the girls in their jerseys, I always think little girls in football jerseys are adorable. I'd like to get our girls ones this year.