On Christmas Eve we were driving in the car and Jn asked why it wasn't snowing and she decided she should pray and ask God for snow. So she looked at her sister and said, "Close your eyes Jh and let's talk to God." It was so precious!
Christmas Eve is always spent at B's parents home and it was very nice this year. When we returned home the kids got to open their one gift from mom and dad - their Christmas PJs.
I absolutely adored their PJs this year. I love how all 3 of the matched! I know I won't be able to do this every year as they grow - but for now I am cherishing it!
Milk (both regular and soy) and cookies were placed by the tree for Santa to enjoy after dropping off gifts! And reindeer food was placed out front so that Rudolph would have enough energy to finish delivery presents!
After the kids were in bed and fast asleep the wrapping began. B and I were up until 1am, but we had a good time!
In our house Santa has devised a really cool present identification system. Each child's presents are wrapped in their own unique paper and "keys" are left so that no mistakes will be made! This eliminates Santas need for tags! Santa is a bit lazy and finds this to be much faster and easier! :)


Jn was up at 7am and Jh followed at 7:30am. The rest of the family arrived at 8am and grabbed some Dunkin Donuts, coffee and found their places to watch the present opening. The girls were so excited and tore through the presents with such passion! What had taken hours to wrap was all completely disassembled in a matter of 20 minutes! But they loved all of their presents!
Jn was up at 7am and Jh followed at 7:30am. The rest of the family arrived at 8am and grabbed some Dunkin Donuts, coffee and found their places to watch the present opening. The girls were so excited and tore through the presents with such passion! What had taken hours to wrap was all completely disassembled in a matter of 20 minutes! But they loved all of their presents!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas! What a happy family you have. I hope you found your Christmas spirit at last. :)
We do pj's every year too... or at least something that can be used that night-- sometimes a blanket or a stuffed animal or something. I am amazed at how you got your three children to all look simultaneously adorable for multiple pictures!! I couldn't get my TWO kids to do that. :)
Oh Mindy, I loved looking into your Christmas morning! Santa had a great idea with the coded wrapping! Very smart! And I love their matching PJ's!!! The pictures are too cute of the kids! And I have to say - I love Dunkin Donuts anytime, but aren't they especially tasty on Christmas morning?!?
Post a Comment