Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our Temporary Move


So yesterday was the big day! We moved from our first home and said goodbye. It was bitter sweet because we had definitely outgrown that house and needed something bigger for our growing family. But I couldn't help but think that that house was the home we first bought together. The home where we started our family and brought home 2 beautiful daughters. The home where we invited our friends and famly to share birthdays and celebrations. It was a great home! And my heart will always be fond of it!


But it is our time to move on! I know this. And I am so very excited about our new home being built. I can't wait until we can move in. But for now I just get to dream about it!


The move went well. We started at 9:30am and were finished by 3pm. I am so thankful for all of our friends and family who willingly gave up their Saturday to help us! We owe you huge! So we are getting settled at my brother's house. The girls are now sharing a room which has made for interesting naps and nights. But I am bound and determined we are going to make it work for them! It may just take a while. Hopefully they'll have the routine down before the baby comes in June. :)


No comments: