So I am not generally a person who makes New Years Resolutions, but this year I'm going to give it a whirl. So here are the things that I resolve to do...
#1 Love more - give more of my time and energy to my family.
#2 Learn something new - I'm not sure yet what this will be. I've got a couple of ideas mulling around in my head. We'll see where the year takes me!
#3 Get in shape - this is not a resolution to lose weight (although a few pounds would be nice). It is a resolution to get my heart in shape, my body toned, and my self-confidence back.
#4 Unclutter my life - of material things no longer needed as well as obligations no longer beneficial
#5 Find my joy - work on surrounding myself with those who make me laugh and smile, finding the activities that bring out the best in me, and being thankful every day for the wonderful family God has blessed me with (even on the bad days!)
I think that's probably a pretty full plate! But I think doing these things will help me bring balance to my life in 2009 making me a better Wife, Mother, and friend.
Best Wishes to all in 2009! May it be full of good health, happiness and good fortune!
God Bless!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment