Sunday, January 4, 2009

Weekend Fun

So here are my silly kids playing and having a good time. I couldn't help but snap some quick pics of them! I love hearing their little laughs and big ideas! Just warms your heart!

What a fun weekend we had. Friday nigth Aunt J and Uncle A came over for supper and played some Wii after the kids went to bed. The girls played some Candyland with mommy and daddy before Supper. It was a lot of fun.

On Saturday we did some home improvement shopping. I've been wanting to get lights up over the island in the kitchen and a light in the master bedroom because I'm tired of using the closet light as my main light source. So we all trekked to the store and found what I was wanting. B* later that afternoon starting putting up the kitchen lights. He did a great job and I really love them!
The girls and I worked on an art project while daddy worked in the kitchen. And little J had some fun bouncing!

On Sunday B* finished up our home improvement projects by putting up the light in the master! Yeah! It looks great and I couldn't be happier!

Now onto the rest of my home improvement list.....ahhhh I think B has filled his quota for a while. The list will have to wait! :)

All in all we had a great weekend! So much fun!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Can you believe how big J looks in these pics!!?! It's always fun to get stuff done around the house that you have wanted and been waiting for!

Sarah said...

Your hubby did home improvement? Could you send him over to inspire my hubby? :)