Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Walk and Fishing


This evening after supper we took Jacob for his first walk. We walked over to the new house to see what progress they have made. He was a very good boy.

We had a good day. Jacob was a party animal and stayed up until about 2am, but after that he did very well. He slept for 4 hours, got up and ate, and then slept for another 4 hours. So I did get some sleep - it just came later then I would have liked. But we are getting there! So I'm not going to complain!

Today we took Jacob to the weekly Bible study group that I attend and he got lots of loving! He was a big hit! And what a good boy he was! Then Brett and I ran a few errands and went out to lunch. Jacob was an absolute champ!

I talked to mom and dad tonight before supper and then the girls for a little bit. Everyone is doing well. Last night they took the girls fishing and they had such a great time. Jessa caught 3 fish and Jenna caught 5. Dad said Jenna caught a 10 inch bass and she was so excited she couldn't wait to get it out of the water so instead of reeling it in she just took off running with the pole and pulled that fish right out of the pond! I laughed so hard because I could just see it!!!! She is so her Aunt Jenn! They were going out fishing again tonight after supper! I can't wait to get up there the next time and watch these two girls fish and take some pictures!!!!!

Okay - Jacob is crying. Time to feed him and put him to bed!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I am so disappointed I wasn't @ Bible study to meet Jacob and see you! He looks so so tiny in his pumpkin seat! Love the fishing story! So cute!