Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Perfect Day



Oh what a perfect weather day today. Not too hot, not too cold. Just absolutely perfect. And a nice breeze to top it all off!

Our morning started off kind of crazy. Had to be out the door by 8:20 to get Jenna to speech by 8:30am. She really wasn't excited about going today, but we made it there in one piece and with sanity intact! That in itself was a miracle!

After speech we headed over to River Heritage Park for the Kids Koncert in the park. We got there early enough to snag a spot in the shade. It was so nice just being outside. We had several friends join us and the girls had so much fun listening to the music and playing with their friends. I enjoyed just kicking back in my chair and relaxing for an hour. Then we stayed and had a little picnic which was nice and peaceful too! All around I would have to say it was just a fun morning.

The girls are both napping now and I'm taking some much needed me time and catching up on a few things. Hopefully our afternoon will be harmonious as well and we will get to assign this day to the list of good days!
Now if the summer weather could just stay like this I'd be in Heaven!


No comments: