Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good Day

The girls and I had a really nice day today - it could be the last day that I get to say "The girls and I...." This morning we took in a movie and then I was feeling good so we had a picnic lunch in the park and the girls got to play for a little bit. They both took afternoon naps which was a nice break.

I went to the OB this afternoon for one last checkup before the baby comes tomorrow. Everything was great! So we are all ready to go!

Mom and Dad arrived about supper time so we all went out to eat and then I had a final massage before the big day. Ahhhhh - it was so nice and relaxing!

So I'm getting ready to turn in. I still need to pack a bag and get a few things around, but I should be tucked away before 10pm hits. We have to be at the hospital by 6am to get things rolling. So there should be a new baby by noon. I'm really anxious and excited to meet this new little one!!!!!

Thank you to all who are praying for us tomorrow! I really appreciate it! And I look forward to sharing our good news with you all!

2 comments:

Corie said...

well, as I type this you are no doubt in labor at the hospital! What an exciting thing!

Your day yesterday sounds so nice and relaxing. I'm glad you got to have a day like that to see you off for today. This little baby is being brought into a family with a lot of love to share!

Can't wait to hear the news!

teeto2 said...

Denyse taunted us by saying to keep checking your blog. I am now officially doing it more then prayer (religously-ha). Although I remember having about 600 emails at the hospital and all I wanted to do was enjoy my peanut. So I can see why you aren't rushing over here to update..but still religiously Mindy, religously :)