Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Comfort Zone





Ohhh I think I made huge strides today in my mothering today. I actually got crafty with the kids! Yep - you are reading that correctly. I got out craft supplies and let the girls paint this afternoon. I didn't hover, I let them make a mess, and I just sat peacefully watching. I waited patiently until they were done and then cleaned everything up. I was proud of myself. And the girls had a great time! So I think we will try it again another day. Jut sign me up for mother of the year! :)








2 comments:

Corie said...

So cute! How brave of you. :) I haven't ventured into the paint zone with Lily yet, I'm too afraid! :) She keeps asking for some "for Christmas" though, so I suppose that's in my future.

Diana said...

You have great little artists! Those are cool paints/brushes! I'm proud of you too! It's hard not to step in and help or what not when you know in the end your not stepping in/helping will lead to more clean up time for you! Is a glitter project next on the list?!?! Ha Ha!