Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun Weekend




Friday night the neighbors invited us over for smores. The girls had a good time roasting marshmallows - but more fun eating them. I also enjoyed them a lot! Yummy!!! I wish we could make smores every night!

Sunday we went to the Festival helping to celebrate the opening of a new hospital in our area! The girls had so much fun. They got their faces painted, rode ponies, had ice cream, and got to go up in a hot air balloon! What a big day! They had agreat time, but were exhausted by the time we left!








Jh* wanted a purple football - I'm not sure what that says - but it was cute. Jn* got a pink and yellow butterfly.





1 comment:

Corie said...

looks like you had fun! On both occasions! Did the girls get there in time to get a free bike helmet? Lily got one, and I was most disturbed by the sponsors of the helmet! Did you notice? I had to black it out w/ a marker b/c it just didn't seem like something I wanted to think of every time I saw my daughter in her helmet!