So after a very long trial seperation with my internet - I'm happy to report I'M BACK!!!! And oh sweet internet I will never leave you again. I know now that any hopes of ever parting ways is just plain ridiculous. I could never leave you!
How sad really am I? Seriously it was only like a week and a half and it seemed like a lifetime. I felt so disconnected from everyone. Now how can someting so impersonal like email really make you feel disconnected? Well, it is strange to say but he bulk of my communication with friends is through email and blogging! And when I couldn't do that I just felt like I was left on a deserted island . So lonely!
Things here are going well. We are slowly getting unpacked and getting things in place. I've found some of my pictures and put them up and that helped lift my mood. I LOVE my pictures and I didn't realize how much I had missed them! It's sad to say, but I hope to have everything unpacked and done by the end of the month. I really need to have a garage sale now though. I have tons of things that I need to get rid of. I've been going through my shoes so if anyone wants to take a look let me know! I've got some really cute pairs that I just don't wear anymore and need to make room in my closet! :)
Okay - I've gotta run! Lots to do befor tomorrow morning! But I'm back baby! I'm truly back!
No comments:
Post a Comment