What a fun weekend we have had. Saturday morning we took the kids to see Hotel for Dogs. The movie is super cute. I really enjoyed it and so did the girls....well I think they enjoyed the popcorn and soda as much as they enjoyed the movie. B* had to actually cut Jh* off as she would have ate popcorn until she threw up. We came home from the movie, had lunch, and then bundled up and headed outside to sled.
Okay, let me say this....I had as much fun as (or to tell you the truth probably more) as the kids did. It was a BLAST! I love sledding so much. I remember going sledding as a kid. Even in high school my friends would get together and go sledding! And we had some GREAT hills back home where you could really pick up some speed! Oh so much fun.
For now our backyard hills are perfect for the girls. Just enough speed to make it exciting and not enough to make it dangerous! Here are some pictures from our fantastic afternoon.




We went out again today to take advantage of the warmer weather....sledding gave way to an all out snowball fight. It was so much fun to hear the girls laugh and giggle. They loved pelting me with snowballs and watching me drop to the ground. I felt like a kid again! I'm so glad they enjoy the outdoors!!!
We went out again today to take advantage of the warmer weather....sledding gave way to an all out snowball fight. It was so much fun to hear the girls laugh and giggle. They loved pelting me with snowballs and watching me drop to the ground. I felt like a kid again! I'm so glad they enjoy the outdoors!!!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I had great fun sledding down our little snow pile too, I was like, "OK Tyler, Mommy's going down the hill again" He was in charge of counting down for me "one, two, Goooo!" while playing in the snow....I think I enjoyed it even more now than when I was younger :-)
Post a Comment