JnM Unfortunately I had a medical emergency during Jn's 7th month of life that required me to have surgery. I didn't make it to get her 7 month picture taken.
JhM
This hat picture is probably one of my very favorites of Jh. It is just too precious!
I'm loving this little "series" you've been doing of showing us your babies at their different milemarkers. They're all so adorable and it's fun to see how they change from month to month! You're so good to have official photos of them from each month, my girls are definitely lacking in the professional photography department!
I love the ones of the babies next to (I'm assuming) your legs and feet! And yes, that hat one is so darling. Keep 'em coming! :)
1 comment:
I'm loving this little "series" you've been doing of showing us your babies at their different milemarkers. They're all so adorable and it's fun to see how they change from month to month! You're so good to have official photos of them from each month, my girls are definitely lacking in the professional photography department!
I love the ones of the babies next to (I'm assuming) your legs and feet! And yes, that hat one is so darling. Keep 'em coming! :)
Post a Comment