So it goes - you read your friend's blog, you get assigned a task. Thanks C!!!!! No seriously. I thought this would be fun! So the task at hand is to take the assigned letter....mine is L....and come up with 10 things that you love that start with that letter. So here it goes!
1. Love - Who doesn't love love. It makes you feel great and empowered. I do love love!
2 Letters - not of the email variety, but an acutal through the snail mail letter. They are so great because they are few and far between these days and you know that someone took the time to sit down and think of you! Oh yes, I love letters.
3. Laughs - oh how I love a good laugh and hearing my children laugh. It just warms my heart!
4. Lullabyes - I love singing them to my kids. There is something so sweet, so innocent, so soothing about them.
5. Lettuce Wraps - the ones from Cheesecake Factory or PF Changs! Oh yummy in my tummy!
6. Lighthouses - okay I'm sure you are thinking this is weird, but they are beautiful. I would love to go to the cape and travel around taking pictures of lighthouses....
7. Lollipops - there is something so fun and childlike about this candy. I always feel like a kid when eating one.
8. Lilacs - they are so beautiful and just make me feel happy when I see them!
9. Lists - oh if you know me at all you know I'm a huge fan of lists. I like completing tasks and being able to mark them off! Check!!!
10. Literature - meaning books and reading. I love to read!
Wow! That was really hard!!!!!! I have to admit that I had to Google Words that start with L. I know I'm lame!!!! But L is really hard! Okay fellow bloggers....it's your turn! Make me proud. Anyone reading my blog willing to take the challenge your letter is W. Go!
8.
1 comment:
Okay, I'm blaming the dumb little "snap" image thing that comes up on my computer when I put my mouse over a link-- you know, where it shows you this mini image of the page you will be directed to if you click the link-- anyway, it annoys me to no end b/c it appears when I go to click on one of my blog links on my page-- and recently when I go to yours, it just shows an image of the post about J* and his weight, so I keep assuming you hadn't put up a new post... ugh. So today I just came here anyway, and see that you've put up two new posts that I totally would have commented on! Anyway. :) I'm glad to see that SOMEBODY took my idea and did the letter list post. Great items, too! I am with you on a lot of them. :)
Post a Comment