Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Home Stretch

So we are in the home stretch! One more week! I am so excited! I can't wait to move in and stretch out! It is going to be so nice. Don't get me wrong - we appreciate all that my brother has done for us! It is just so exciting to have your dream coming true - finally!!!! Enjoy the pics....
Our new house! Yeah!!!!!

Front entry and front rooms. The first room will be my office for now and the second room will be the kids' playroom until we finish the basement. Then when the rooms grow up they can be something else - who knows what I'll come up with! The last picture is the stairway.

This is the living room and kitchen! I'm so in love with my cabinets!!!


Here's the powder room and the laundry room. Nothing too exciting.



Here is the back of the house. I'm so excited about the deck! It will be so nice to have somewhere to enjoy the outdoors!!! The backyard is still a mess and I'm sure it will be for a few years!

So that's it! A dream 2 years in the making is finally coming true! Yeah!!!! Can't wait for you guys to see it!

5 comments:

Katy said...

It looks beautiful! I am so excited that you will all have your own space again! YEAH!

Valerie Stash said...

I can't wait to see it in person. It looks great!!! I am very happy for your family!

Corie said...

So exciting! It looks wonderful. I'm sure you are getting so antsy to move in! Doesn't wherever it is you're living, but especially if it's already cramped quarters, always seem so much smaller and tighter and crowded in the last couple weeks before you move? :)

Diana said...

It looks so great! I am so excited for you!

Nikki said...

Mindy, It is absolutely beautiful!!! I am so excited for you and I can almost smell that "new home smell" now!! Mmmmm!