Thursday, August 14, 2008

So Sweet


Little J* found a sweet resting place this afternoon - on his Uncle's chest! Doesn't he just look so relaxed and sweet! Uncle N* loves his little buddy - I know he whispers things in little J's* ear. Uncle N* knows what little J* is going to go through. He was also the 3rd child and the only boy after 2 girls. And to tell the truth my sister and I were pretty rotten to N*. We used to dress him up in our ballet outfits, make him play Barbies, and we taught him how to ride his bike but not to steer and headed him right for a tree - OOPPS!!!! Oh poor little J*, I'm pretty sure you're sisters will put you through this torture too! :)

2 comments:

Diana said...

As an older sister - I stick to the "it will only make you stronger" excuse!

Corie said...

very adorable!

I'm glad you got your comment section fixed. :)

Lily is on top of things-- I just clicked on your page and a brief photo of the girls floated across the slideshow thing on your sidebar and she goes-- Hey! There's J* and J*!