Okay so what in the world is going on! No one can leave comments for me on my blog and I sooooo look forward to all of your comments! I tried playing with some settings so let's see if this worked!
You know all my troubles started when I tried to get fancy and switch my template! That will teach me not to mess with something that isn't broken!!
Okay, fingers crossed!!!!
3 comments:
You should have called me on Tuesday! We could have held hands and made a better day! I am glad I got to talk to you yesterday... you sound much better!
PS the comment function works!
Sorry...I have been such a comment person! I love to read them too!
I like the dress!
Don't worry about your bad day...we all have those, I find myself going in for extra kisses at night on those days.....
Yea! I can now leave a comment again!!! :-) I am so sorry that you had such a stinky Tuesday!!! Why is it that we can always ALWAYS find something (or usually I find multiple things) about someone else that we like better or that makes us feel crazy insecure about ourselves?!?! I hate that! While I try to remember to think "OK, God made me me - I am fearfully and wonderfully made......" I also think, "But, God, why did you make her/them better - those seem like pretty good _____ (insert your own: legs, butt, abs, etc...) - why didn't I get that too!?!?"
Post a Comment