My girls seemed to have grown extra sets of eyes! They just crack me up sometimes!! It was a crazy start to the weekend!

On Sunday morning we had Little J's Dedication at my parent's church - the church I grew up in. Pastor Ward has dedicated all of my children which is so special. He and his wife are great friends of our family. It was a really sweet dedication and B* had some very sweet words to say.Later that afternnon Little J* got to spend some quality time with his Great Grandma. This was the first time that she got a chance to hold him. She thought he was pretty special. As do we!
Little J* has found his smile. He's been kicking in a smile here and there for several weeks now, but I was never successful at catching it on camera. Well, this weekend I was able to catch one! He looks like such a little man in this picture. I just adore it!
Sunday afternoon we celebrated the Dedication with a church picnic at my parent's place and they also had a baptismal service in the pond in the front yard. 5 people were baptized and it was so cool! I wish I had been baptized in the pond now! I love baptisms. They just absolutely move me!
It was a really great weekend!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...J lookes so much like B! I can totally see it now! ADORABLE!
Post a Comment