My sister is getting married in November and today we went shopping for Bridesmaids dresses. I am one of only two bridesmaids so I went today to narrow the field of dresses down and K* will be going on Monday to make the final selection. I really like both dresses, but I thought I'd take a poll amoung my loyal blog readers to see what you think....
Dress #1

Dress#2

J* has already picked the color and it will be that of Dress #2 - which I really like! So chime in readers! Let me know which one you like the best! :)
7 comments:
First of all...how are you THAT SKINNY after having a baby a couple months ago??? Ok, now that my jealousy is out of the way...LOVE the color. This one is tough, both are great - #1 very fun and #2 very elegant. I think my vote would be #1 though!
I agree...HOW ARE YOU SO SKINNY??? Girl it hasn't even been two months!?!?! I really like both, but I like #2 the best.
First off - as I said Tues. - you look great and DEFINITELY don't look like you just had a baby at all!!! The funny thing is that dress #2 is the bridesmaid dress I wore for my brother's wedding 3 months after Tyler was born - I looked no where near as awesome as you look in it but as far as bridesmaids dresses go - it was super cumfy to wear the whole day and evening!!! But, as much as I like that one - I really like #1....ooooo, this is a hard one - I love #1 but think I will go with #2 because it is longer and looks more like a November wedding dress - if that makes any sense @ all :-) but you look great in them both!!!
Definitely dress #2. But I am not a fan of the late 80's T-Length Thing......The color is awesome, Jen's wedding is looking like it will be gorgeous!!!
Ok, seriously, I am the only one who likes #1?? No wonder most think I have no fashion sense!
I would choose 1 if it was a spring or summer wedding- but for late fall/winter- I think you should go with 2-
I won't even bring up how AWESOME you look because obviously everyone else has already commented!
I'm wanting to leave a comment to your newest post but I can't figure out how! You changed your format and now I don't see a "comment" link any more. Am I missing it somewhere?
Anyway, I definitely understand your bad day... and your feeling bad about yourself physically-- I will tell you that I think you look incredible and I've been jealous of you and how quickly you lost whatever measly baby weight you actually did have! Not that it matters, b/c whenever people tell me things about how I look I brush it off and never really believe it but it's true. :)
Hope tomorrow is better!
Post a Comment