Friday, July 25, 2008

Surprise Date

Last night my husband went upstairs at 8pm and put JH* to bed and then came down and told me to get ready we were going on a date. So around 9pm we loaded JC* in the van and we took off.

He took me to the movies to see "Mamma Mia!" It was a really nice surprise! I had been saying how much I wanted to go and see the movie, but how I probalby would have to wait for it to come out on video!

The movie was really good! I loved the music and the scenary was so beautiful! Now the only problem was that it was hard not to laugh out loud when Meryl Streep and Pierce Bronson would break into song. I just couldn't take it seriously! The other issue for me is that I have always thought Pierce Bronson was sexy in that older man sexy sort of way. I absolutely loved him in Dante's Peak and in The Thomas Crowne Affair. He always seems to have this mysterious manor about him that I just find really, well hot I guess. So I was excited to see him in Mamma Mia. That was until he broke into song and all was ruined for me! Seriously, I will never be able to look at him in the same sexy way again. He is not a good singer - and his facial expressions while singing just made it even worse! Ugghhhh! Oh well! What can you do!

But really, the movie was great! If you were wanting to see it, it is definitely worth it!

2 comments:

Corie said...

Oh, I'm so glad you were able to go see the movie! I know you've been wanting to ever since it came out last week! Yay for sweet hubbies. :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet of your hubby!!! What a great surprise!