Thursday, July 10, 2008

What Will They Become

Do you ever look at your kids and woner what they will choose to become someday? I'm ure that my parents never thought that I would be a SAHM. I remember in high school aspiring to be an Environmental Lawyer - yeah then I took a Law class at IU and found out even if I was going to go into Law I would not be choosing to do it for the environment. And then once I made it through 4 years of business school at IU I decided I didn't want to do any more school! So off I went to the business world where I found out that I didn't like that either! Seriously - I don't know what my problem is I usually don't have a hard time making decisions. But truly I still don't clearly know what I want to be when I grow up. I started back to nursing school and then found out I was pregnant with Jenna - so I still have 18 months of classes and clinicals to finish. And I'd like to do that someday. And then I guess I've been tossing around the idea of doing Clinical Consulting down the road (you work with lawyers on medical cases). Okay so maybe my aspirations of being a lawyer weren't right on the money, but close! :) I digress.....

So this all got me to thinking about my kids and their personalities and what I thought they might grow up to be......

JENNA:
The girl says she wants to be a doctor. I hate to tell her, and I would never squash her dreams, but I can't see her being a doctor at all. I believe her calling may be in acting! The girl can PUT ON A SHOW like no one I've ever seen. She can cry on cue as well as change moods in an instant! She loves to pretend and dress-up. She is great at making people laugh, loves to be in the spotlight and can dish it out far better then she can take it! Yep - I think she would make a fantastic actress! She's a natural!

JESSA:
This is the child that I could totally see being a doctor. Whenever someone around her has a "boo boo" she is on i! She is caring and compasionate asking if it hurts and wanting to know how it happend. She will get up close and persoal with the wound analyzing its shape and color. And she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty or cause pain to the victim by touching the wound. Oh I think the medical field may be right up her alley!

JACOB:
Well okay he is just to young to make any assumptions at this point. The only thing I can say is that he may make a good Fraternity Boy someday. He loves to sleep all day, party all night and hang out at the boob! :)

So with an actress in the family and a doctor Brett and I should be set someday! It is still etiquette that the kids take care of the parents when they grow older right? I guess the only question is - who is going to pay for their college??????

2 comments:

Corie said...

I LOVE it! James as a frat boy, that is too hilarious!! :)

Valerie Stash said...

Hmmmm A post with no pictures??????
I love It!