Okay! I was looking through some old photos and came across this one! I just had to share. My girls are totally into playing dress-up these days! From the looks of it - so was I when I was their age!
As adults I could see the need to re-invent ourselves. But what is the big draw to dressing up as kids? Maybe just the fun of wearing something you normally wouldn't? When my girls put wigs on they just go crazy and think they are hysterically funny! I can't help but laugh at them laughing! It is so cute!
3 comments:
AHhhh.....I used to love dressing up! When I was little I always wanted to wear the heels that clicked on the ground and makeup like the older girls did - I couldn't wait till I was older....now, as the number of random grey hairs I find while drying my hair keep increasing @ warp speed, I wonder why!?!?
How cute! Lily dresses up all the time, but just in the standard princess getups. We don't have any wigs. We probably should invest in one, if only for priceless photo ops. :)
Yor wig is fantastic! I don't think girls every stop wanting to play dress up..well at least I don't-give me a silly wig and a crazy dress with gobs of jewelry and make-up and I am ready for some fun! :)
Post a Comment