Okay so let me have it! I know you want to say something....and before you ask....YES I still have the leather pants and yes they still fit (I just wore them last year!) Again - no judgement! :)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Hoochie Mama
Okay - so I have to admit - I'm judgemental these days. We go out and I see some young woman all hooched up going out for the night and I have thoughts to myself. But.....I really should check myself on this because I sooooo used to be that girl! I LOVED to go out! I LOVED to get all dressed up for some attention! I know, I know....it really explains so much about me right! Now I know some of you will totally just freak out when you see these pictures so just prepare yourself! These pictures are from a girls trip that we took to Orlando back in 2003 - just 5 months before I became pregnant with Jenna. Yes girls - just 5 short months! Holy cow! Okay - so here we go. Please try to not to laugh or judge.........(biting my nails....)


Okay so let me have it! I know you want to say something....and before you ask....YES I still have the leather pants and yes they still fit (I just wore them last year!) Again - no judgement! :)
Okay so let me have it! I know you want to say something....and before you ask....YES I still have the leather pants and yes they still fit (I just wore them last year!) Again - no judgement! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm impressed that 1) you still have the leather pants, 2) they still fit, and 3) you have the confidence to wear them. I tried a pair on (a long time ago) and they looked ok, but I didn't have the guts to buy and wear them. Let's hear it for the Hoochies!
I think the lipstick is Outragous! What I do have to say is after 3 (almost) kids I think you are hotter! For Real--what does this mean? Maybe that you are just getting hotter and hotter with age..so yea go ahead and wear those leather pants and strut :)
You look so busty in your red shirt! I am jealous of your bustiness! The only time in my life I was ever busty was when I had Tyler. If I tried to wear a shirt like that my top 1/2 just looks like I'm 13 again :-(
Yay for leather pants! I have a pair that I got before Lily was born. I fit into them after she was born, but I haven't tried them on since Tessa-- I'm worried they won't fit and I want to maintain the illusion that I would a) still make it into them, and b) still be able to pull them off!
I think you look great-- I agree with Tiffany on the lipstick though, I've never worn that red of a shade in my life. Way to have the guts to do it! :) And then post the pictures, no less!
Post a Comment