Thursday, May 29, 2008
The Zoo
So this morning we loaded up the van and headed to the zoo. What a great day it was! The sun was out and it wasn't too hot or too cold! We hadn't been to the zoo since last year and the girls have been begging me to go. Now, being 8 months pregnant made this a little more challenging then I had anticipated - I was completely exhausted by the end of the day. But it was a lot of fun and I'm glad that we got the chance to go. The girls really enjoyed seeing the sharks and the giraffes not to mention the elephants. Jenna was a little dissapointed that we didn't make it to a dophin show or over to see the koala bears, but I was just too darn tired and Jessa was asleep in the stroller! So I made an executive call and said it was time to go home! The girls both fell asleep in the van on the way home so no rest for mommy! Oh well! It was a great day!
So I couldn't help myself.....these elephants are just too darn cute! Jenna and Jessa were in love! They wanted to bring one home with them....I told them that Uncle Nick might not appreciate that too much. So they were okay with just coming back to visit them occasionally! Whew......barely escaped that one! :)
This was just too darn cute to pass up! Jenna was having a great day walking about holding John's hand. I think she thought she was his mother because I would hear her say things like, "No John, we have to go this way" and "Hold my hand so you don't get lost". Oh my little mommy! She's going to make the perfect big sister!
To hear are my "Ham and Cheese" as I like to call them. I tell you they love to have their pictures taken! It probably is because I've had a camera in their face since the day they were born! Poor kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The pics of Jenna and Jessa looking through the fence @ the elephants and Jenna holding John's hand are just so adorable - great shots!
Post a Comment