So after my last couple of posts people probably think I've gone of the deep end. I am happy to report that things are getting better. My household is finally coming into some sort of harmony. The girls are getting into a better naptime and bedtime routine and it just feels like we are settling in - finally!
I've also decided that I just need to try to find all the positives and try to stop dwelling on the negatives. So hopefully that will help too!
Tuesday started off rocky for me, but by the time I made it to Bible Study and had that hour and a half of girl time I was feeling better! Bible Study always lifts my spirits and helps me get back to a grounded state! The ladies in the group are just wonderful! Then last night our Bible Study group headed out for supper - just the ladies, no kids. It was great fun! And it is always nice to just have some good girl chat! Very good for the soul!!!!!
So I am feeling better! There are a few things I'm still working on, but they are going to take some time to figure out. But I'm leaning on God to help me through it and to show me the right path!
1 comment:
I'm glad you're started to feel on an upswing. me too. Maybe we all will get out of our collective funk pretty soon here. In the meantime, it is good to get together and know we're all going through the same thing!
Post a Comment