Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Wedding Photos

Okay so I totally got inspired by my friend Amanda who posted pictures of her wedding day on her blog. She was such a beautiful bride. The pictures made me think how fun my wedding day was and I thought I'd share some of my favorites....
We got married here in Indy at Second Presbyterian Church. It was a gorgeous church! I felt like a princess!
This is before the ceremony - just chilling out waiting for the big moment! I still love that dress to this day!
This is my handsome groom!


Here are my bridesmaids.
That's right!

What a fun day we had! It was truly the wedding of my dreams with all my friends and family there. Our reception was a ton of fun too! I will never forget this day!

1 comment:

Corie said...

What a beautiful bride you were! I love the pictures, thanks for sharing!