Okay, here are the belly pics of me carrying Jessa and me carrying Baby #3. I wish I had a digital pic of me carrying Jenna, but I don't and for the life of me I don't know where I have all my pictures packed right now.
As you can see I'm quite a bit bigger this time around!!!! The picture on the left was taken on January 2nd and I delivered Jessa on January 19th. The picture on the right is taken on May 24th and my actual due date is still a month away. Wow! Kind of scary! I wonder how much bigger my belly will get before the end! :)
All in all though things are going great! I've had a good pregnancy and really can't complain! I'm getting very anxious to meet this new little one!
3 comments:
You have such a cute little baby belly! I know when it's you, nothing about you feels little! You're an awesome mom and your new little one is so lucky (as are your girls! :-)
I'm calling boy on this one! If this was your second I would be like "eh--thats why your bigger" but this being the third--I am calling a boy-I guess I should call your mamma and ask :) Either way, you look fabulous-totally unfair..but still fabulous.
I love it! You are so adorable. I love that it just seems like it suddenly popped out the past month or so. I also think it's so sweet to see that your pose is so similar in both pictures-- was that intentional? Good idea you had to bend your head so your hair covered your face-- not because you should cover up your beautiful face but because I WISH I'd thought to hide mine in some of MY preggo photos... um, not so pretty. :)
And I'm thinking girl on this one, bigger or not. I was bigger w/ Tess.
I think it would be fun to do what you suggested the other day and one of these times we get together have all of us bring a pregnancy pic!
Post a Comment